Here’s how to watch every NBA postseason game online or on TV
Oh hey, LeBron James is in another NBA Finals — shocking, we know. The Cavaliers beat the Boston Celtics in Game 7 to make a fourth straight Finals appearance, but who will they be playing? The Warriors and Rockets meet on Monday for a winner-take-all Game 7 of their own, and the winner is rewarded with a matchup against LeBron. Make sure you know how to watch every game online.
The remainder of the playoff games will be carried on three TV channels the rest of the way — TNT, ESPN and ABC — and there are also plenty of streaming options for you cord-cutters out there (or those of you who just aren’t near a TV).
- For ESPN and ABC games: WatchESPN.com or Watch ESPN App
- For TNT games: TNTDrama.com or TNT App
Below we’ve listed each series, along with the schedule and how to watch every game online. Welcome to the 2018 NBA playoffs!
Eastern Conference finals: No. 2 Boston Celtics vs. No. 4 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Game 1 in Boston: Celtics 108, Cavaliers 83 | Herbert: Celtics show Cavs this series will be different
- Game 2 in Boston: Celtics 107, Cavaliers 94 | Botkin: Celtics dismiss Cavs’ ace up their sleeve
- Game 3 in Cleveland: Cavaliers 116, Celtics 86 | Herbert: Morris laments poor defense against LeBron
- Game 4 in Cleveland: Cavaliers 111, Celtics 102 | Herbert: Cavs exploiting mismatches
- Game 5 in Boston: Celtics 96, Cavaliers 83 | Ward-Henninger: Tatum steps up, LeBron looks tired
- Game 6 in Cleveland: Cavaliers 109, Celtics 99
- Game 7 in Boston: Cavaliers 109, Celtics 99 | Ward-Henninger: Cavs’ experience bests C’s, for now
Western Conference finals: No. 1 Houston Rockets vs. No. 2 Golden State Warriors
- Game 1 in Houston: Warriors 119, Rockets 106 | Botkin: Warriors make Game 1 statement
- Game 2 in Houston: Rockets 127, Warriors 105 | Ward-Henninger: Curry goes cold as Rockets regain form
- Game 3 in Oakland: Warriors 126, Rockets 85 | Ward-Henninger: Kerr’s adjustments helped Curry break out of slump
- Game 4 in Oakland: Rockets 95, Warriors 92 | Forgrave: Rockets save season
- Game 5 in Houston: Rockets 98, Warriors 94
- Game 6 in Oakland: Warriors 115, Rockets 86
- Game 7 in Houston: Monday May 28, 9 p.m. ET, TNT